Ended on 2019-12-22
This year, we want to search for the coolest gaming setups for 2019. Our Top Gaming Setup for 2019 contest looks for the best PC-based gaming setups that showcase the entire gaming ecosystem i.e. gaming chair, desk, and headset, etc.
This contest features two ways to win, as outlined below. By entering the contest, you agree to the official contest rules, terms, and conditions.
Top 3 Prizes
First Place: $800 USD
Second Place: $500 USD
Third Place: $300 USD
Ten (10) US Amazon Gift Cards each with value of $40 USD
Random Draw Winners
How to participate?
Participating in this contest is simple. Begin by creating and publishing a qualified setup by following the submission format below. You can enter your setup at any point before voting begins. Vote for your favorite setups for your chance to win a random draw prizes. Better still, enter your setup and vote to increase your chances of winning!
This contest features two ways to win:
Method 1: Be in the Top 3
Each account is limited to entering one setup, and you can enter the contest at any time. However, voting begins on Dec 1st, which means the sooner you enter, the sooner your setup can start receiving votes from the scooget community.
Method 2: Participation Prizes
Of course, not everyone has got a fantastic setup, but that doesn't mean you can't win! By voting on your favorite setups, you will be entered into a random draw for each of the ten $40 USD Amazon gift cards up for grabs!
To qualify for participation prizes, simply vote on at least 5 of your favorite setups entered into the contest and you will stand a chance to win!
- Complete PC gaming setups only. No photos of just boxes and components.
- Submit at least four (4) different photos of your complete desk setup with one showing the inside of your PC, and tag all these images each with at least five (5) their associated components, peripherals, chair, monitors, etc.
- Photos must be high quality and sufficiently bright to see your setup. No collages, please use multiple photos. Low quality and overly dark photos will be disqualified.
- Place a #contest2019 hashtag under your setup along with other relevant hashtags.
- Other information or description pertaining to your gaming is allowed in your submission.
Rules / Submission Information
- All Scooget rules and Terms & Conditions will continue to apply to this contest. See Contest FAQ and Contest Legal Text.
- Your submission to the contest must be published publicly as Scooget setup with #contest2019 hashtag within Nov 27th 2019 - Dec 22nd 2019 time frame.
- Your submission must be on your own current complete setup with their associated components, peripherals, monitors and desk.
- Your submission must follow the above submission format or it will not be eligible for this contest.
- Setups with #contest2019 hashtag will be in contest mode - no upvotes will be shown.
- The winner is determined by the most number of upvotes on the setup itself, not on the individual posts under it or anywhere else.